The objective of Enjivai Orphanage
- To promote the living standards of the needy children and orphans by improving their shelter, health, education, necessary for day to day life of the children.
- To provide technical training and skills to orphans for self employment and individual life improvement.
- To raise awareness on legal education based on human right focused on women, children and widows/widower to the community.
- To strengthen entrepreneurship programs to ensure quality production that meets international standard and income improvement.
- To raise community’s awareness on HIV/AIDS to the women, youth and society in general.
And what will we do to achieve this goal?
Looking for donors who will help with the completion of the building and garden. Currently we are collecting money:
- for exerior painting ca. 3000 US Dollar
- for the completion of the garden 1500 US Dollar
- to built the new kitchen behind the house and some rooms for the crew 10000 US Dollar
Furthermore, we have other projects for which we need donations:
- Find donations to fund the wages of the teachers, the cook and the caregivers
- Find sponsors for a good education of the children
- Financing for the installation of a solar system
- buy a piece of land in the immediate vicinity for a new kindergarten
- Reconstruction of the lower floor for fixes accommodation of children
- Preparation of fundraising for the acquisition of land for school construction and other foundation projects
- Looking for donors to buy an orphanage minibus
- Establish small projects that generate money for the foundation to become self-employed
- Educate young people, women and the elderly about HIV / AIDS education to raise awareness
- Build more connections with the international community to gain support to help as many people as possible
It's no easy, but we have hope and faith that with hard work we will achieve it.