The objective of Enjivai Orphanage
- To promote the living standards of the needy children and orphans by improving their shelter, balanced nutrition, health, education, necessary for day to day life of the children.
- The children are provided with a good basic requirement for the regular school years.
- Provide orphans with skills for self-reliance and the improvement of individual life.
- Promote awareness of the basis of human rights relating to women, children and widows/widows.
- Strengthening programmes to promote good training that meet international standards.
And what will we do to achieve this goal?
Looking for donors who will help with the completion of the building and garden. Currently we are collecting money:
- for exterior painting and repair of the house facade approx. 4000 US Dollars
- for the purchase of a piece of land approx. 35,000 US Dollars
- for the construction of a school with an attached boarding school approx. 100,000 US Dollars
- for the construction of a small clinic approx. 20,000 US Dollars
Furthermore, we have ongoing projects for which we need donations:
- Find donations to fund the wages of teachers, cooks and carers
- Find donations to cover the current monthly costs
- Sponsors find for a good education of the children
- Financing for the installation of a solar system
- Search for donors to buy a minibus
- Establishment of small projects that generate money for the foundation in order to become self-employed
- Build more links with the international community to get support to help as many people as possible
It's no easy, but we have hope and faith that with hard work we will achieve it.