The objective of Enjivai Orphanage
- To promote the living standards of the needy children and orphans by improving their shelter, health, education, necessary for day to day life of the children.
- To provide technical training and skills to orphans for self employment and individual life improvement.
- To raise awareness on legal education based on human right focused on women, children and widows/widower to the community.
- To strengthen entrepreneurship programs to ensure quality production that meets international standard and income improvement.
- To raise community’s awareness on HIV/AIDS to the women, youth and society in general.
And what will we do to achieve this goal?
Looking for donors who will help with the completion of the building. Currently we are collecting money:
- for all floor coverings (consisting of panels) 1500 US Dollars
- For various doors on the first floor about 500 US Dollars
- for interior and exterior painting 3000 US Dollars
- for a stair railing and balcony railings 650 US Dollars
- for fence and wall arround the house 3400 US Dollar
Once the house is ready, it is necessary to set up the rooms for volunteers and the children. For that we need :
- Donations for beds, mattresses and other furnishings
Furthermore, we have other projects for which we need donations:
- Find donations to fund the wages of the teachers, the cook and the caregivers
- Find sponsors for a good education of the children
- Financing for the installation of a solar system
- Preparation of fundraising for the acquisition of land for school construction and other foundation projects
- Looking for donors to buy an orphanage minibus
- Establish small projects that generate money for the foundation to become self-employed
- Educate young people, women and the elderly about HIV / AIDS education to raise awareness
- Build more connections with the international community to gain support to help as many people as possible
It's no easy, but we have hope and faith that with hard work we will achieve it.